This are completely free! Business (investing, real estate, employment), Computers (software, hardware internet) best free full-text article!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Shout-out to Tom Casiello

I was reading the latest blog by Emmy winning writer Tom Casiello and he says some very kind words about me so I wanted to publicly thank him. I met Tom back in 2001 and he is a such a first class guy. His work on the soaps, most recently on DAYS where he was sensational, has been noticed by soap fans eveywhere. But it is his integrity and love for the genre that I appreciate the most. He has been one of the folks in daytime who really "gets it" and I wish him the very best in all future projects. I have no doubt he will continue to be the success he's always been.

No comments:

Archive any free full-text article

salt