This are completely free! Business (investing, real estate, employment), Computers (software, hardware internet) best free full-text article!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

We Love Soaps Emmy Award Worst Dressed List

I am no fashion expert but I love lists so here is my top five worst dressed list from the soap world at last night's Emmy Awards. 1 Melody Thomas Scott from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS wore all white. I don't like the way it fits, the jewelry or the accessories. 1 Ashley Jones from THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL wore a black and white dress that has too much going on. The top is okay but the bottom looks too mermaid-y to me. 1 I love me some Leann Hunley from DAYS OF OUR LIVES but this dress is a mess. The necklace is cute though. 1 Carolyn Hennesy from GENERAL HOSPITAL wore a gold dress with lines going in several directions and some red thing going on up top. And no necklace? 1 Even though she's not really a "leading" actress anymore, I was happy to see Jeanne Cooper from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS get honored with an Emmy last night. She gave a hilarious acceptance speech. The only problem was her dress. Man, that was bad.

No comments:

Archive any free full-text article

salt