This are completely free! Business (investing, real estate, employment), Computers (software, hardware internet) best free full-text article!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Laurence Lau Joins ATWT Cast

1 Since the soap magazines are annoucing this, I will go ahead and reveal as well. Laurence Lau (ex-Greg, AMC; ex-Sam, OLTL; ex-Jamie, AW) has been cast as Brian Wheatley on AS THE WORLD TURNS, the man Lucinda hires to run Luke and Noah's foundation. When I was on set last week, I watched Lau tape scenes. He will debut on August 18th. He's not exactly what I pictured when I read the Brian audition script, as I envisioned him as a love interest for Lucinda, and Lau still has the same baby face he had when he burst onto the scene in the early 80s. He looks more like Lucinda's son to me. I have no idea if there is anything romantic between their characters or not. But Lau is a capable actor and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with this role.

No comments:

Archive any free full-text article

salt