This are completely free! Business (investing, real estate, employment), Computers (software, hardware internet) best free full-text article!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Darkest Before the Dawn

Former soap writer Tom Casiello has written another brilliant blog on the state of daytime inspired after listening to Victoria Rowell's "Daytime Confidential Podcast" interview. 1 "If all of these people (myself included... God knows I've written more than my fair share of frustrated blog entries in the last two years) finally feel like it's time to stand up and say 'Wrong. This is wrong', then so be it. You piss off enough people, and eventually, there will be a revolution. I wish I wasn't around for it, to be honest. But I can't really argue with somebody's right to rise up, declare that they don't like something. It's the whole reason our country exists in the first place.It's not exactly fun to read/listen to this. If anything, it just leaves me even more frustrated, and completely unsatisfied. We should be creating entertainment, not decimating the art form. Somewhere out there, there must be another William Bell - a man who can take all of these artists, all of these differences of opinion and creative disagreements, and channel them - funnel them into one driving force that can create the number one daytime drama for over two decades without compromising anyone's artistic integrity. I wish he or she would show up - we're long overdue." Read the entire blog entry here.

No comments:

Archive any free full-text article

salt